Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LoveSpring SF Meetings
Weekly Event - Every Wednesday: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Christine McCaull and Taylor Milsal host LoveSpring SF, a community created to connect and bring more love alive in ourselves and in the world. To put conscious effort into deeper human connections. To Share wisdom. Learn skills. Shift Habits. Transcend Limits. Practice Appreciation. Celebrate Living. To love and be loved more.
Wednesday night meetings include vibrant, fresh vegetarian dinner, music, a brief talk on some aspect of love and awareness/ living better, discussion and reflection time. We know that something in each week, whether it's the people or the content, can be integrated into each of our daily lives. Speakers, topics and musicians vary.
- Dinner starting at 6:30 p.m. (except 10/19, which begins at 6:00 pm)
- Meeting starts promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Dinner and beverages are provided, if you want to bring other treats to share, please do so.
- Come as you are.
- Children with well-behaved parents are welcome.
- Please invite like-minded friends.
- Sign up for any Wednesday that works with your schedule.
- More locations coming soon.
- Drop ins welcome- pay at the door.
- $30 (includes dinner), children under 12 free.
To see speakers and topics, please visit LoveSpring.org.
There will be no meeting on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, as we will be hosting a Thanksgiving Day Feast & Gratitude Celebration at 4:00 pm on Thursday.